Binipreu Menorca is the island’s shopping centre, where you can shop for everythingyou need comfortably and in a pleasant atmosphere.
The modern and functional building, which was inaugurated in 2012, was built following energy efficiency criteria. It has three commercial floors and more than 300 parking spaces which are free for customers.
How to get there
Binipreu Menorca is located in the Mahon Industrial Estate, just 5 minutes away from the city centre and the airport. As well as 15 minutes from Alaior and 40 minutes from Ciutadella.
It can be easily reached by car and by public transport, taking the Line 10 bus from the Mahon bus station all the way to the Calle Corniola stop.
Binipreu Menorca shopping centre opening hours.
Binipreu shopping centre supermarket
In the supermarket located on the ground floor you will be able to find the best quality products for your grocery shopping, at the best price and with the best service. We offerthe leading brands in the industry as well as the entire family of items from the trusted IFA brand.
You will find the following sections:
Other departments at the Binipreu Menorca shopping centre
Bookshop, stationery, magazines and press.
Articles for themed parties and celebrations.
Cafeteria and artisan bakery.
Manicure and pedicure salon.
Toys for all ages and childcare section.
Large and small household appliances, televisions, sound equipment and air conditioning.
Items and textiles for the kitchen, bathroom, storage, garden furniture and barbecues, bedding and suitcases.
Space dedicated to health, nutrition, dietetics and dermo cosmetic products.
Mediterranean-inspired household decoration at affordable prices.
Clothing, footwear and accessories for the whole family from the best brands such as Esprit, EDC, Desigual, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones and Zippy.
Sports clothing and footwear.
Indoor playground for children from 3 to 10 years old.
Open from Wednesdays to Fridays from 5pm to 8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2p.m. and from 5p.m. to 8p.m.
All-you-can-eat buffet offering a wide variety of dishes.
Open every day for lunch from 12 to 17 hours and on Fridays and Saturdays, from 19.30 to 22.30 hours for dinner.
Monday to Friday: 14’90€
Weekends, holidays and evenings: 17’90€
Facilities at the Binipreu Menorca shopping centre.
• Accessibility – The centre has spacious elevators and escalators which connect all floors of the building.
• Free parking – More than 300 indoor parking places divided between three underground floors, some of which are reserved for customers with reduced mobility.
• Bicycle parking – Located outside, in front of the entrance of the shopping centre
• Male, female, and accessible restrooms – Located in floors 2 and -1
• Baby changing station – Found in the second floor’s restroom
• Free Wi-Fi – Free Wi-Fi network available at the restaurant located on the second floor
• Left-luggage service – At the entrance of the shopping centre there are lockers where personal belongings can be safely stored.
• ATM – Located at the entrance, on the outdoor terrace of the shopping centre
• Wrapping paper – Counters dedicated to gift wrapping can be found on the first and second floors.
• Centralized checkout – On each floor of the building there are cashiers where you can pay for all the items you wish to purchase, regardless of the floor you obtained them in. Thus, avoiding queuing at each section.
• Customer service – Telephone support service by calling (+34) 900 10 28 71, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. And by emailing email@example.com
© Binipreu 2023